BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 18, 2009

    Sampat Cupcakes!


    Calling all cupcakes lovers out there! I'm making cupcakes to use my holidays wisely. Haha! Yian Kay came over to my house to make ourselves pretty little cupcakes today. Will be doing alot of other food these days. Cookies, Jellies.... Haha! Or else I'll facing the laptop all day long. That's not a wise move.
    Our vanilla cupcakes turned out in a lot of "races" but in the end, inside they are all true Vanilla Cupcakes.
    *Make a wish upon the shooting stars. Make your wish upon my colorful sprinkly deco!*
    After adding some food coloring to the buttercream and sprinkled some colorful deco and hearts. There you go! Our very own cupcakes. Let me think of a name for the cupcakes... Why not call them Sampat Cupcakes?! haha! ah well, these two cupcakes here are specially made for the soon-to-be Dr.Chin Min Ai. Her favourite color. Green~~
    We were having loads of fun decorating the cupcakes! Well serious speaking, the butter cream are toooooo sweet! Well they should be sweet though.
    Before that, we were missing alot of important ingredients lah! How can you call it a kitchen when there's no salt and sugar. I couldn't find sugar and salt in mom's kitchen and I had to grab some from my cousie's house nearby! LOL!
    TaDa! Look at all our Sampat Cupcakes! Eh don't think it looks good on the outside only. They taste good too! Ahh~~ haha!
    Well of course not as good as some place like Starbucks... @.@ LOL! At least they are presentable and edible. Hehe! Wanna grab a bite of it?

    2 comments:

    Caleb said...

    Glad to know you're putting your holidays to good use. Now, where's my cupcake? XP

    Beverly said...

    HEhe. come get it! XD hahah