BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 8, 2009

    sneak peek!

    Steamboat party sneak peek.well yea we had a steamboat party for XiaShin BigHead as a farewell in Kay's house. And to top that up, we actually celebrated GSChuieng's birthday which was actually months ago! Ah well, I'll leech more photos from YianKay and Evonne before posting it up! Chao!~~

    Oh wait! Just before I forget. I finished my final exams today. And I actually overslept and reached the exam hall at 8.20 when the paper actually started at 8.00am! Ishhh well, managed to finish the paper though. =) After that, me and the college friends went to Pyramid to watch The Proposal!

    Oh yeah! The proposal is amazing! I just feel like watching it again. Its definitely worth paying to watch this comedy romance show! I'll rate it 8/10! YES! Happy Laugh Cry Sad.... Everything! It has the whole package! haha! You have to watch it!

    No comments: