BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 14, 2009

    Karaoke session.

    Last Friday was my twin cousins' birthday! Their 12th birthday. They had a birthday party at home and they invited ALOT of friends and family over! They even hired a clown to perform. I didn't take alot of pictures cause I was busy chit chatting and helping out...
    After the party, me, cousins and the friends went for karaoke at GreenBox Bukit Tinggi. Guess what? It was 12am already and it was still jam! I can't imagine how bad the jam can be this Friday as Hari Raya is just around the corner.
    My cousin Kai was hyped when it was his turn to sing Jay Chou's songs. Simone, Haziq and myself.


    Marc (funny expression), Joan (who doesn't look like 17 at all! ) and the Karaoke kaki Renee

    See Guan and Kai being gay.
    We left the place around 3 am and we were wandering around the mall. Simone hoped into the trolley and Haziq was pushing her around like a baby. And that's Joan pushing Kai.
    I had a great time singing with them! Ending this post with picture of me and Ms. Renee Tay.

    No comments: