BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 25, 2009

    Hot and Spicy Lunch I had

    Umm... I just came back from lunch. Dad brought us to this very famous restaurant near Klang's KTM Station for curry chicken rice. Its an Indian restaurant. This is also the restaurant Fion had been talking about all the time! The food is all served on a banana leaf, and we eat it with barehands(you can use fork and spoon though) But I chose to use hand. It was my frist time experience and it was kinda.... weird I may say.. LOL. But the curry is delicious! Plus, after eating it, you still can feel the Hotness of the curry in ur stomach~~~ It feels like the volcano is going to errupt!! My brothers and dad enjoyed the curry mutton. Btw, their keropok is very very nice too!!!
    Curry lovers out there! Must Try!!

    3 comments:

    Caleb said...

    Keropok? You think this is what? Malay restaurant kah? LOL!

    FYI, it's called 'papadum'. Come on Bev, show us that you're Malaysian ;p

    Beverly said...

    hahaha oh okok.
    Seriously, I didnt know what is it called.

    @))]lOoN[((@ said...

    i went there couple times....delicious!