BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 1, 2009

    Salang Beach Tioman Getaway!

    The journey from Klang to Mersing Jetty was very tiring but fun. We had a walkie talkie in each car so that we could communicate easier. Trust me, it was quite scary too. They were driving at the speed of 150km/h! We spent almost 5 hours in the car and 2 hours in the ferry to get to Salang Beach, Tioman Island.

    I spent most of my time in the sea. That's the only place I feel no pressure. I didn't have to think of anything that will happen next. I didn't have to face any problems. I could throw everything out and the sea will overcome them for me.

    I was swimming in the sea for 3 days. Outcome- sunburn. But totally worth it.
    Checked into our chalet.
    This is the biggest chalet of all.
    There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk. Jean-Paul Sartre

    Oh, you might be wondering. Cat? You see, the animal you see in Salang Beach is cats. You can't find any dogs or rats or whatever animals you can think of. But definitely you will see CATS there. Big Fat Fearless Cats!

    There's no happening club there in Salang Beach. But the nightlife there is definitely better than Klang. We went back to chalet late at both nights. Everyone was out by the beach drinking and playing games. All the crazyness! You won't feel like going back and sleep throughout the night missing out all the fun.

    This is one of the successful jump shots we took at the White Sand beach.
    Thanks to Jia Shyan! Our tour guide assistant. I get to free dive without the oh-so-mafan lifejacket! haha! Me and my family actually met him last year when we went to the same place. He was there as a tourist like us. lol.
    Me and Daddy before leaving the beautiful place.
    I had alot of fun there with Jia Xin too!

    Anyone who wants a Tioman getaway can ask me anytime! I will be going there again next year!
    You can always visit my facebook for more picture!

    No comments: