BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 8, 2009

    Miko is part of my family! =)

    The winner is... MIKO! I saw this little pomeranian when I stepped into Amigo, a pet shop near my house. It is so cuddly and adorable. I fell in love at that moment. I didn't want to leave the pet shop at all. And me and my parents went there twice on Saturday itself. After that day, me, my brothers and mom were trying to persuade my dad to add him to our family!
    And today, 8th of September 2009, our wish is fulfilled!!!!!! The brown color pomeranian is part of our family now.
    I have to say, it looks rather like a cat if you do not see his face! HAHAHAH!
    Gahh, I love Miko so much!!!

    2 comments:

    Jackson said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Jackson said...

    Omg so cute lol. I like fluffy dogs like these haha. Wish I can get a White Siberian Husky