BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 4, 2009

    up up and away!

    Ah, I see, I'm being such an efficient blogger today. Finished up my Tioman post and 2 other posts.
    I brought both my little brothers to watch "UP" earlier tonight. It was hilarious! I love it! In fact, I love every Disney Pixar movies! They are the best! They never let me down! I can't wait for Toy Story 3!
    Like I expected, UP was great! I get to laugh and cry at the same time. All the emotional feelings made this movie meaningful. The best part of all is Russell! Russell is exactly the mirror image of my youngest brother! They have the same chubby cheek, small eyes, thick eye brows. They both talk that much too!


    Mr. Fedrickson has the heart no one has. "Cross my heart". Can this actually happen in this cruel world? Keeping a lifetime promise like that is a tough job!

    No comments: