BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 6, 2008

    I AIN'T THAT STRONG

    Am I really that strong? I said I wouldn't forget you cause you have become my tatoo...

    Now I realize... I ain't that strong...

    I am still missing you... Quietly...

    I miss the way we used to talked last time, naturally...

    It's not the same anymore and I hate it!

    Why do you ever appear in my life? You made my life upside down and now it remains.

    My feelings for you are strong real strong! But I ain't as strong as my feelings for you!

    Can you ever tell me... What could I do now?

    I wished that time would turn back few months ago... When I've never see you before in my life.

    With this, you wouldn't appear in my life and my life would be peaceful right now...

    I'm so confused...




    P/S: I'M REALLY SORRY TO SOMEONE WHO HAVE EVER CARED FOR ME SO SO MUCH BUT I NEED MORE TIME...

    1 comment:

    evonneblogs said...

    yian^^
    if u can get well so soon
    i wouldn't say u're truly in love
    tats y i understand that u need time heal,to move on
    but
    if u really can't don't force urself
    u'll be worst if u push urself too hard k?
    as long as u're happy
    u can continue loving that someone
    until u find a special one^^