BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 24, 2008

    NEW NEW new...

    My mom promised me a pair of shades and a juicy couture handbag!

    Yeah! Love you mama!

    Can't wait! When can i get my new collection? Don't make me wait too long! **it tortures...

    I'm gonna get my new shades! Over-sized shades! That's going to be so cool! I ain't gonna look like fly with it on! haha

    aiy... I bought the latest issue of seventeen and it rocks! 17 rocks my world!! Woo! Its the celebrities issue and we can see learn the way our fav rock star dress and i totally love Rihana's way! She's the one who brings the elegant yet punkin' look alive!

    There is bundle of things I wanna buy! clothes shoes bags shades accessories... everything! I'm totally thinking of Shopping right now! But unfortunately... exam is around the corner.. my parents wouldn't let me go shopping... I definitely won't miss a chance to shop during the hols'!

    By the way... Guess what? 1utama is the rockin' so-IN shopping mall! I love hanging around 1U! Its totally FUN! They have almost everything! I can find things I want whihch i spotted in 17! Waiting patiently... Be prepare 1u cause here i come!!

    The top ten finalist of cover girl search 2008 is out! They are so gorgeous! Who should I vote for? umm... well.. let me think about it first! I did try out but failed... ... :'( No worries... Its SPM year! so i rather try again next year! haha! Yes! Bev babe you can do it! hehe!

    Still thinking about 17, 17, 17... There are a lot of cool so-IN things I wanna buy! owh~~

    No comments: