BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 19, 2008

    This Guy

    This is guy made my life upside down. Sometimes i do wonder if i could really trust him or not? But my feelings do trust in him. Will he ever do the things he did which broke my heart? Does he really mean it? Those things he said to me. I do want a ship that voyage to enchanted places, why not right? I wish you are the one who build the ship that is so strong that is so beatiful! I love you that is what i want to say to you. Forever more I love you! This is the first time i'm having this feeling so please don't ever break my heart again...

    4 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    bev!!
    i'll never wan him to break ur heart again
    if he does i ask my gang go cari him pasal!!
    i mean it
    -_-

    Beverly said...

    thnx vonnie! love you haha! muaxx

    Sher said...

    vonne jie! cari pasal dont forget to tell me lo.
    i nak tolong ^^
    jiayou yian!

    Beverly said...

    haha! thank u lah haha! but don beat him up ler... he's really precious de... hehe! just joking...