BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 23, 2008

    What would you do if you have only one month left to live?

    That is going to be devastating! The first I will do of course is to cry cry cry... ...

    There is so many things I want to achieve in life... but its impossible to finish them in one month time... so... these are all the things I'm gonna do...

    First thing first, my family. I hope that I would die as an annoying yet loving sister in my brothers heart. They are my precious(although we quarreled everyday). I've always wanted the best for them. I want them to know that i love them so... And for my mother... I would like to tell her that I love her and I'm really sorry. She love me so much but i always letting her down, disappoint her... She is the one who brought me up as good girl but I ain't good enough. I've never fulfill her dreams on me... As for dad, YOYO! CHECK IT OUT MAN! he is my guy and we love each other very much though he always pisses me off by repeating the same thing all over and over again...

    Then, of course is my F.R.I.E.N.D.S! haha ! my friends are the one who brought happiness and laughters into my life! I will never be bored hanging out with them! especially the sampat gang! I am the laughing machine as I laugh the most and ... my laughing tone is the funniest! it goes like this... DO-RE-MI-FA!!! I don't know why... it comes out naturally! Laugh laugh and laugh! That's what we do when we're togehter no matter what!

    Hey, I wouldn't want to die without giving my first kiss out! haha! Umm... My first kiss is specially reserved for that guy who is so special in my heart! haha! P/S: EVONNE DON BE JEALOUS, MY FIRST KISS ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU! HAHA! He is the one who showed me what is the true meaning of love... I appreciate all those things he did, I want to spend more time with him as I don't have much time left... I want to share the last moment of my life with Him and only him... Now I know... LOVE is a feeling far beyond meaning and definitions.. its abstract, it can make one fly so high in the air and never want to come down... I wouldn't want to leave without a true love's kiss!

    The world is so beautiful and I haven't see the real world yet! There's a lot of places I wanna go! First stop, PARIS! That is my heaven! I can shop till the end of the day non-stop! The lastest fashion! Delicious food! Wah lah~! I can't miss the fashion show all over paris! I want to eat yummy yummies! And the one thing I must bring along with me is HIM! He's gonna come along with me! And have some cafe maybe? ^^ Make this a trip that will stuck in my life forever and ever! SHOPPING SHOPPING!

    After the busy and tiring trip, I definitely wouldn't want to miss Bora Bora Island!! A full-body massage maybe? Spa...~~ Sun-bathing! And look at hot guys under the sun! haha! I can hear the soft splash of wave hitting the shore, feel the cool breeze blowing into my mind, seeing stary stary night, stars shinning in the sky... so romantic~~!

    Well... I missed the snow when I went to China during winter time... So I want to go to Switzerland!! Snow snow snow....! hooray!

    It has been my dream to be a famous hot-looking fashion designer since i was young! But its impossible to be achieve in one month time. So, I want to meet any of the famous designers in the world! I want to know what is to feel like seeing my creation walking down the runway... How is it feel like being successful as a designer! At least I know.. I can imagine myself being in that position and it will make my life more meaningful!


    P/S: IM NOT DYING! HAHA! JUST SOME THOUGHTS...

    2 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    u mad gal!!
    plan s though u're really leaving this universe in one time.
    anyway u still lots of time
    go thru things slowly
    i dun wan ur first kiss,i think the second kiss would be better as u're more experince ady
    wahahaha.

    Beverly said...

    haha!!!i don wanna give u my first kiss lah!