BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 16, 2008

    Roast pig is what i get after 3 days of hardwork

    I am roasted pig!!!! I've been under the sun for 3 days already and one more day to go! My eyes are red and i'm gonna be so dark after a few days time. NNooooooo~~!!!!

    Tomorrow is the final! I'm so excited!
    These few days was really interesting and we(bigjiejie) go and court the U15 boys. Haha! But seriously, some of them are really cute! And really good in basketball too! For evonne definitely is EDWIN, bamboo is no.12 from chung hwa(her own species-batang), seow chuieng is no.14 from kwang hua team lah! mush mush is the no.11 from BBSS!!!!!!!!! (that's cute) for worm?? Shiue Keong lah! And me of course is the most handsome one!!!! sshhhh~~ secret............
    I always support Sri Andalas U15 whenever they are playing because my "bro" brandon, evonne's "bro" edwin and CJ6 is on the team and they play really well! We were just being insane, keeping our eyes open to see younger ones!! haha!

    1 comment:

    evonneblogs said...

    yo roasted bev
    haha
    hope ur eyes recover soon
    anyway i snapped ur no.6's photo ady
    better wish i'm online to send those photos to u!!
    haha