BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 2, 2009

    18th Birthday

    Hello peeps! I'm back! Sorry for being such an inefficient blogger for the past few days. There was nothing for me to blog about.
    I just celebrated my 18th birthday yesterday!!! ;) yay! It was simple but GREAT! I loved it.
    I got all the sweet birthday messages from all my friends! Thank you so much!

    I got my first birthday cake of the day from the very sweet Richard and Benjamin!

    Not to forget Boyce Chang a.k.a my twin brother. He was borned on the same day as me and has the same initial which is B.C. LOL!
    Happy Birthday to you too brother!

    Oh Thanks Richard for the Bubble Tea too!
    *not the same pose*Took loads of pictures that day! I was shocked we actually took 100+ photos on that day! hahah!

    After my class, I waited at college for my family to pick me up! We headed to TGIF in Sunway Pyramid for dinner.


    I ordered the New York Strip! The best steak ever!

    Well, the tradition in TGIF is for the birthday girl/boy to stand up on the chair to make "speeches" and sing a song. What The Heck! I was so embarassed!!!! ARGH!

    And I got a complimentary treat from them. Mud Pie!!!!!!
    After that, we headed to Shah Alam to buy my birthday cake. Strawberry Delight from Fruity's. If you had been my reading blog since last year, you should notice that I had the same cake last year! hahaha! Dad loves Strawberry Delight.

    I had an amaing one even though I didn't get to celebrate with all my loved ones like last year. ;)

    Cheers!!

    No comments: