BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 21, 2009

    =((

    It wasn't such a good day for me.
    I didn't have enough coins to pay for my parking ticket. So, it ended at 12.15pm. Then, I actually forgotten to extend it to 4pm. So, I got a summon. RM40. Great.
    Then, I left college around 3pm after the latin class. Decided to go home. But eventually, there was a stupid white color Perodua Kelisa parked at my ass! What the hell! I honked for at 10 minutes looking like a crazy bitch. I got pissed and continue honking. I know, everyone passed by looked at me with a kind of look. Urgh!
    So, some Indian guy showed up and offered to reverse my car for me. He squeezed my Myvi ass out by reversing and moving front again. It was raining btw! And there's another Indian who stood beside my car to look over so he doesn't crash my car. LOL! Thank you guys so so much!
    So guys, lesson is
    Please, do not double park if you will not be back in just a while! Find a legal parking spot like everyone else does in Subang SS15! Get it, DUMBASS?!

    No comments: