BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 15, 2009

    Erhhhemmmmm

    "When you feel like the world has turned their back on you. When you feel so lost you don't know where to go. When your life seems to be going down under the core of earth, you feel like nothing is worthwhile anymore. I am sure everyone here has had bad experiences in life. But, you have to know that something will always be there for you, always by your side.
    `
    Imagine this, you unwrap the shinny aluminum foil which hugs it SO tightly, like there is a precious treasure underneath, waiting to be unveiled. Then, the sweet aroma triggers your sense of smell. You place it into your mouth, immediately, it melts and dissolves on your tongue. You feel nothing but pleasure. The happiness you have been waiting for. Its like the best friend you have ever had. It gives you the boost to live life like everything is worthwhile again!
    `
    What could this magical thing is?"
    '
    '
    ''
    '''
    ''''
    '''''
    ''''
    '''
    ''
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '''
    '
    ''
    ''''
    '
    ''
    '
    ''
    CHOCOLATES!!
    Good day guys! That was my introduction of my speech on Monday. We were all giving persuasive speech, so since I love chocolate so much, I decided to persuade my audience that eating chocolate is beneficial!
    '
    I was actually quite glad that my friends enjoyed my speech, and more importantly, they were so happy when I treated them chocolates! Woooots!!~~ So everyone loves CHOCOLATE!
    '
    And, lucky I didn't chicken out or forgot my speech or tongue got tangled up or "soft kaki" or sweat or shaked or cried or puke or ANYTHING! hahahha!
    '
    Well, I got only 20/25 marks for my oral presentation. I hope I can get more marks for my written assignment.
    '
    Because of this speech, I wore my heels from Charles & Keith which I wore it for a few times only. In the end of the day, guess what I got? 3 blisters! 2 on left foot and one on the right. That was why I skipped my ballet class that evening. Urgh! I have to go for class this Friday!
    '
    Well, that's all this post! chao guys!! WOots! Cheers*
    * Special thanks to Caleb and Benjamin who helped me in my speech! Love! *

    1 comment:

    Caleb said...

    Yes! We love chocolates! Woots! Haha! Always a pleasure Bev. =)