BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 4, 2009

    A Moment to Remember

    Woots! It's Saturday. I didn't expect for anything special to happen today. But, Poof* Sampat Gang appeared in front of my gate! I was so surprised when I see all of them! I thought only Evonne was coming to my house. I was actually going to burst out of tears!! Haha! They bought me the same cake! Strawberry Delight!!
    They even have their own version of "Happy Birthday" song. How sweet!~~ It was so funny but I couldn't take a video of it! It was specially for us only!
    I'm so glad I get to celebrate my 18th birthday with them. It wasn't memorable when they are not around...

    Not to forget what happened at my house.
    People who are scared of dogs: #1. Chicken #2 Wormie #3 Yaw
    My adorable little harmless Miko actually scared the shit outta them! 3 of them were so afraid they could get outta the house right away!You can see how Chicky stranggle PohLi for being so afraid of Miko the adorable!
    I miss how we camwhored like crazy! I miss those time we spent together! I miss those moment when we chit-chat in class! I miss how close we were in high school! I miss everything! I miss Sampat Gang!

    They got me this cute "Cupcakes & Muffins" recipe book. It look so pink-ish! lovely. There's 39 recipes man! I know they can't wait for my cupcakes!! right guys? hehe!
    18th Birthday was AWESOME BLOSSOM afterall!
    love SG.

    1 comment:

    EVo said...

    Happy happy bday bevvy bev!! so wish i could celebrate with u also leh! >.<