BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 3, 2009

    Truth is always Ugly

    Oh, I know I know you must be thinking. "I have watched this show agessss ago!". That is the response we got from the college mates when we asked them to tag along. Benjamin, Zuu and I had been really outdated larh! So we only watched The Ugly Truth yesterday in Cineleisure, Damansara.
    I was blamed for conning them that there is no jam. Haha! Sorry guys. All of us were starving. And we got our tummy filled with Japanese food! Sakae Sushi.
    The food there wasn't fresh and I still prefer to get my tummy satisfied with Jap food in Osaka Restaurant, Klang.
    Guys will forever be guys! My tummy was so full I could puke but Ben told me "I'm not full at all!" =.= yea.. nice.
    So after that, we headed to Borders to check out some books. I wanted to find books about chocolates' benefits but I couldn't find one. So, I'll just have to think of something else as my source for my assignment!! Tension!!! 20%!!!
    The Posers
    Zuu!! you have to make this your profile picture! This is so adorable!!!


    We watched The Ugly Truth in the end. The movie was awesome-ness! I don't mind watching it again. Anyone? hahaa!!!!

    No comments: