BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 10, 2009

    Travel in Time

    Oh Gosh! Yeah!! I got the book! "The Time Traveller's Wife" . I bet you guys know about the this book right? Btw, the movie will be on screen very very soon! It was sold out in MPH 1 Utama. But lucky they have alot of copies in MPH Jusco Bukit Raja! Grab it before its too late! ;)

    For those who doesn't know, this is a love story about Clare and Henry who met when Clare was six and Henry was thirty-six, and were married when Clare was twenty-two and Henry thirty. Impossible right? This guy he was borned with a rare condition where his genetic clock periodically resets and he finds himself pulled suddenly into his past or future......

    Well, if you are not convinced to watch this movie. Go on and watch the trailer then! I'm sure you'll love it! Starring the gorgeous Rachel McAdams and charming Eric Bana!

    p/s: Oh ho! I can't wait!

    No comments: