BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 17, 2009

    After one year, we have meet again.

    Every Tuesday used to be the day I look forward to every week. Every Wednesday used to be the day I talked about Tuesday night. This repeated on and on till its time to say “Good Bye” but not “See you next Tuesday!”.

    DSC03100

    And now, we gathered again on a typical Tuesday night. Like most of the time I don’t see stars shinning above us. But, wind blew and it was cool. No heavy rain but it drizzled a bit.

    I drove my car to the place I go every week. This time, I went with a bunch of friends I haven’t seen for almost a year.

    Had my dinner at The Shepherdoo, Centro and chit chatted with them. I wasn’t really enjoying. I was sick… Everyone was still the same. Joyful and happy. How we used to be in the class.

    DSCN4933 DSCN4942

    DSCN4936We headed to our old place, Mega Yakin Tuition Centre. Everything remains the same. The posters we did last year were still there on the “Wall Of Fame”. Arrangements of our tables and chairs are still the same. DSCN4938 Gosh, how I miss those classes. We laughed and had fun most of the time. Chocolates was what we got when the topic of the day was chocolate. We had popcorns during movie time! I remember very well we watched “Wallace and Gromit”! It was fun.

    DSCN4943DSCN4944DSCN4945

    Now, this is the fun part! Since we are all almost of legal age now, Caleb started the “Class” with Sex Education: Chapter 1, Kamasutra. LMAO! ROFL! You see how fun can the class be?!

    I appreciate all the teachings and guidance. I love all the classes. I thank you for all the sacrifices. Now, its time for me to do it this time. I would travel back to the past just to attend your Tuesday class again! =) I miss those times.

    1 comment:

    Caleb said...

    I would travel back in time just to be with you all again =) Yeah, how we miss those times.