BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 6, 2009

    Dedicated to a very good friend of mine. My sister.

    Dear friend,

    How I wish you are my sister. That we can talk all night. That I can sms you in the middle the night just to ask you to sleep from the room. That we can laugh together at the humorous performance by my brother. That we can buy drinks which you can never finish. That we can eat breakfast together. That I will be disturbed by your “Bumble Bee” alarm clock. That we can sleep in the afternoon because we talked all night.

    How I wish you are my sister. Because I need to talk to you. Because I need to know. Because I need your shoulder to lean on.

    Let me know when you are free to be my sister again. At least for a night. =) hahaha!

    Thank you sis! <3

    No comments: