BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 3, 2009

    I shall blog to release stress!

    Woke up early in the morning to layan the Subang people. Boon Han and Zu came to Klang for Bak Kut Teh again. This time I brought them to try Dry Bak Kut Teh near my house.

    After BKT, we were wondering what to do next? So, Fion suggested her favourite pass time activity, Karaoke! Haha! She called Neway Centro to asked about the price and its cheap. RM5++ per person. So why not?

    Got to Centro, then we started singing like crazy! Get to go crazy without bothering about other people. This is why I love Karaoke! =)  Sang loads of songs.

    Well, sadly, I am coughing. My voice is slightly cacat and weak. I couldn’t sing too loud or too high notes.

    In the end, we left that place without our voice. hahaha!

    It was fun singing karaoke with them!

    signing off now!xoxo                                                                                  Bevy

    No comments: