BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 8, 2009

    Another night with loads of fun!

    Or I should say a night which makes me cough again! oh my goodness. I just recovered from sick and now I feel like coughing again?! Geeeezzzzz!~~~~ Geram!

    I just got home from Benjo’s place. We had BBQ + Fruit salad party! haha!

    n335778375371_2266DSCN4906  DSCN4909

    DSCN4910DSCN4914 DSCN4917 DSCN4919

    Took a few photos only… Plus, I went home earlier.

    The picture of the day is……

    *drumrolls please* ~~~~~~~~~~~

    TaDa! Boon’s jizz face! Sorry boon. hehe! Ngek ngek!

    DSCN4917

    Well, the next picture is something random which I want to dedicate to Amanduh Quah! You gotta admit that his body his abs is much much hotter and sexier than that guy in your blog! WAHAHAH! HOT BABY! WOO

    channing_tatum_10_jpg

    *Claps claps* Its CHANNING TATUM! WOOTS

    2 comments:

    EVo said...

    wuaaah. an honest mistake supporter also! lolxx. bevvy bev ur name was mentioned in the Zombieland show last night..damn funny :D

    Beverly said...

    huh? Zombieland?! How come.. Lol.. character in tht movie is bev s well? hehe!