BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 6, 2009

    First and foremost,

    CONGRATULATION TO MR. and MRS. TOH! =)

    CONGRATZ STEFFI!

    Yesterday was Steffi’s wedding ceremony which held in Glad Tidings Church in Klang. It was my first time attending a church wedding ceremony. And it was whole load of experience for me! I felt touched when I see uncle holding Stef’s arm walking down the aisle and passed her to Mel-Vern. The most awaited moment was the “I Do” moment! They exchanged rings and vows. It was so memorable! I will upload more photos of the wedding ceremony soon.

    Then today I attend the wedding dinner at Inn of Four Season, Holiday Villa. Steffi looked stunning in her blue dress! The food there was okay. Not that bad… During the Bride’s and Groom’s speech, there was this moment when Steffi cried thanking her sister, Serene. =)

    DSCN4881 DSCN4882

    Gosh, Stef! I am going to miss you dearly when you go to London. We must meet up again before you leave alright? Plus, let me know when you are leaving so I can send you off in KLIA! haha!

    Peggy was the bridesmaid.

     DSCN4886 DSCN4890 

    Caleb was the emcee of the night! I love this picture of me and Stef! DSCN4887

    DSCN4892 Abby is Steffi’s niece from Aussie! She is adorable and she is so bubbly! Love her!

    Last but not least, my wishes to Steffi and Mel-vern:

    “Steffi is the SUPERWOMAN! She is AMAZING! She will brighten up your life Mel-v! Well I am sure she has already did! Wish you both happy and have a pleasant journey together in the future!”

    No comments: