BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 8, 2009

    I am not staying at home all day long wasting my time on the laptop! =P

    Thank God Poh Li has finished her SAM exams! Luckily, someone is finally free to hang out with me during this boring semester break! I can’t wait to get my ass back to college! Stuck at home doing the same thing all day long is stressful too!

    Poh and I went for a karaoke session at Neway Centro earlier today! It was my first attempt to go for a karaoke session with only one friend. Usually, we have a bunch of friends to go together. But, it was fun having only two of us in that room singing at the top of our lungs! The “SIAO” switch was turned on.

    I was glad that Poh was SIAO enough to sing with me! woots!

    Let’s do it again! That’s it for the day.

    Going to see her again tomorrow. With Vonnie my love! <3

    Toodles!~

    No comments: