BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 14, 2009

    Not a Nagging lahh......

    Oh ho ho. I know some people who don't appreciate their parents. I know some people who complains about how "nag-gy" their parents can be. I can feel that its better for them to leave their parents as soon as they could.

    I say "Who said so?!"

    Ahah! My daddy is the best in this whole wide world. Even though he could be very very naggy all the time. But you should know that this what parents do best! They could be very strict sometimes. But you should know this is for your own good. If they don't stop you, who's going to? Hmm...

    Nahaha! Not here to talk crap... I'm not a parent yet so I won't nag here. But my dad was in a good mood earlier today. He took 5 of us to Osaka in Bandar Baru Klang for dinner. Aww man I was thinking, "Damnit! I don't really eat japanese food lah weii!! ".

    In the end, I enjoyed the most of the food served, except for Sashimi. (Uhmm, I know many people loveeee it, but I can't handle the cold raw meat in mouth like that. I'll try to get used to it.) The best dish of the night was KoBei Beef! (costed us the 50% of the total bill!) Aww man! That was the best beef I had ever tasted! The tender meat, it just melt in my mouth! Felt like as if I was in Heaven. Urgh not that bombastic...

    Oh other than that, there were some stuff like Sushi which they called as Maki. I would recommend you to try the Black Dragon Maki. Nice! And Klang Maki as well. One more dish was Salmon Volcano! Not to forget, Scallop as well. Well, I don't remember the name of that dish though. Yum Yum Yummy~~~ Sluuurrrpee!

    Well, sad case, I was too addicted to the food and the process I totally forgotten about pictures! Don't worry! I will TRY to remember that next time I go there. Well, I'm not sure when is the next trip... Haha!

    And hey guys, do remember that Mother's Day is just around the corner! Have you prepared a present for her? If not, do visit www.journalofarts.blogspot.com sometimes, (few days later) for some cool and fancy mother's day gift! In progress lahh... Haven't post it up.

    No comments: