BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 6, 2009

    performance

    Hey isn't this a nice quote?
    Well smokers its better if you don't smoke indoor especially places which are air-conditioned. You are hurting other people man! Stop it!

    Ok, it's not about smoking of health. Nothing is actually related to that in this post. I had performance in Sunway Pyramid. Like usual we as the Big Jie Jie have to reach the place earlier than other dancers to rehears first. I went there with Amy. Thanks babe! C.Kei was in the car as well. We reached there 10minutes earlier and no one arrived yet. So we went to the ladies. Since it was still early, Amy decided to "Shock-Sendiri"lah. Hah! I am always the one who has the camera. So here comes my handy cam working!
    Yo girls work that expression!
    I was suppose to act shocked but seems like I was in pain??

    Alright, alright that's enough of SS photos. Went back to the stage and met up with T.Sin and others. The rehearsal and spacing was bad real bad! hrmmm....
    ***
    **
    *
    Here are the girls.
    CK, W.Jing, C.Yueh, Amy, Bev, TS
    Honestly, pyramid's toilet didn't smell that good but somehow we managed to stuck in that place to ...
    S-S??
    After the performance. Everyone was sweating like uurggghhh!!~
    But like finally it ended!
    The host of the event was someone you guys might know?
    Lam Tak Weng?
    Any idea.
    Look at the pic lahh...

    Got the idea right?


    So after everything's done. We left the stage and decided to cari makan well, Ms. Gan promised to let us claim our makan money! 6 of us were suppose to eat together but Amy was in a rush so we didn't join them. Three of us, Amy, CK and me myself went to Asian Avenue to makan Korean food and that was my first time. Hmm.... I ordered to Rice Cake with Cheese actually but it was too freakin-super-duper hot and spicy and I couldn't handle it. Me and Amy changed lah. How kind of her... Thank you!
    Here you go.
    The Hot and Spicy Rice Cake with Cheese.
    It looks really really nice outside right? But inside its EVIL~~
    It kills....!!

    Then, kind-hearted Amylene offered me her rice which was called something in Korean but I can't remember. Its like some mixed vege with rice and their sauce and some beef. It was alright. Haha! Waiting mom to bring me to somewhere else to makan Korean lahh...

    THE END.

    -xoxo-

    No comments: