BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 8, 2009

    rAnd0M-nEssss

    Tell me, what would you do when you're broke? When you spent all your pocket money and didn't get more from your parents? Aha! Yes, I'm sorta "Broke" in the sense that I spent almost every single penny in my purse. Then, I didn't ask for more pocket money from daddy. Hmm... So, I decided to "shake" out all the coins in my piggy bank since its full.... though its not piggy physically. Hehe! Woohoo~ look at that! Cukup tak?

    My task to collect them all and kira how much money there is... Hehe!
    MY ROTI BOY!
    hari-hari suck coins from me! Which is good.
    Habit of saving money!

    Earlier last week, I went to E's house to buat our crafts.
    Then, we decided to go Kamdar to buy kainsss.
    After that, we go opposite the road to buy SLURRRPEEE!
    Mine tasted better lah E! Yellow yellow dirty fellow?

    This one also last week lahh...
    Went to the cemetery to "visit" grandpa
    Ooh~ The sun was HOT man!
    Burnt my skin!

    No comments: