BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 30, 2009

    orientation...........

    Oh gosh.... I went for Orientation Day in INTI just now.
    I was being such a good student though.... Was late cause of Mr.Joker and we left earlier cause it was so damn boring. I didn't know a thing they were talking about. And one more reason was I had to go for rehearsal!!! Argh Tired....
    So in the end I was kinda wasting my time in INTI. I rather stayed at the studio with the rehearsal... =.=
    Uhmm well, guess what? My time table is soooooo looooooose. Am going to study only 3days per week. HAHA!!!
    Well, the actual first day of college is Monday. So waiting till Monday... :)
    See ya INTI students!!! hahaha~~~

    2 comments:

    Seeyinlove said...

    the 1st thought tht came into my mind when v bumped into each other was *omg!why your skin so fair and complex one?!!*

    hehe.im quite excited~
    i study 4 days per week.
    see you! :p

    Beverly said...

    Haha!! Uhmm...
    For me 3 days saja....