BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 19, 2009

    Tons Of Fun!

    Uhmm...

    Last friday me, Sher and Wendy went to 1Utama. We met up the boys in Damansara Utama for breakfast but eventually they were late! Lucky I suggested 10a.m. or else I think we girls have to wait for them till the evening? Urgh well, we had Nasi Lemak which I think is freakin' expensive and not THAT DELICIOUSSS. No matter...
    The boys went to college and we girls headed to 1u.
    First stop- Craft Heaven. Bought my stuff and there goes our window shopping spree! Haha!
    We were there just to spend our Friday wisely. Lol. Not at home...
    We went to almost every shop we can see just to try out the outfits. Sher's Idea... Hehe!
    And I found it fun doing that though... Haha!
    Comment on the outfits! Haha! I need to buy outfits for college soon enough.
    Topshop
    vintage poppy dress on me;
    Pink halter neck top on Sher.
    F21Grey colour One-piece.
    I love this!!!!!
    What do you think?

    Jeans Dress on me;
    Halter neck top again on Sher.

    Then we went over to "Kei Tak Shek" (cantonese)

    Since I love Mango so much,
    I ordered
    MANGO LOH.....

    Get what I mean?
    I love MANGO LOH...

    YA LOH.... This is a nice pose weii.
    Then, it was Sher's favourite activity of the day!

    Neo prints!Lucky Sher was there to do all the Decorations.
    She guided me through it cause she's the Pro and I m the noob.
    Since we bought our movie tickets, we had to rush after Neo prints session.
    See? It's not windy, but we were basically running to the cinema !! hah

    And finally we reached!
    We watched He's Just Not That Into You
    The movie isn't as interesting as I thought though...
    My ratings 4/10

    But at least I get to see some HAWT actors and actresses I like.
    Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Anniston, Drew Barrymore and Justin Long.
    Nahh, I wouldn't recommend anyone to watch it though....

    So, we continue with our window shopping after the movie.
    Miss Selfridge

    I basically ruined her picture! haha!
    Little Miss Naughty

    We also went to everyone's all time favourite fast food restaurant Mc Donald's for ice cream.
    McFlurrrrrry! Oreo.
    Me and Wendy's fav!


    And Sher had Mocha.

    Look at the clumsy little girl!

    Wendy sent me home and they went for dinner together while I follow my mom and brothas to visit grandma in Sasaran. Had our dinner there.
    And Oh how I love their poodle.
    Cuddly little creature.

    Until then...

    -xoxo-

    No comments: