BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 23, 2009

    Random Thursday. XD

    Finally I fulfilled my promise towards Sue Jean. I felt so bad for not going to her centre to be her model. I canceled it last minute for like twice already? But this week I told myself not to do that again! It's rude... I went to Sense & Style with Jean for her to practise her make up lesson. Well there you see. The make-up artist and me. Nice ae? I love my brows! She corrected my brows man! Love it!
    Gosh... I look so mature in this picture. Do I always look that mature?
    I'm 17++ not 18 for your information...
    Pohli Bamboo called me up during the make-up session. She drove Avonna to my house to chit-chat and just hang around. Obviously she can only do this when she finished her exams. Then, ChickEN called her saying she was hungry. She picked us 3 up at my house and headed to the nearest place. Klang Parade. Haven't been lepak-ing here with the mates since this place has already become a lepak place for Lalas-Sihams...
    the Bam.

    the Chick.

    and....
    the Little Girl. AVONNA.

    Me, Bam, chick and Yihong had dinner at Da Tuan Yuan. Then headed to Jusco to get someone's birthday present. And find TAN PANG YANG ( my Book arh )

    That's all for now...

    -x.o.x.o-

    3 comments:

    Caleb said...

    My god... forget 17 or 18 Bev... you look like a 23-year-old in that pic (some would even say 25)!!

    You really need an older guy. Hehe :p

    Beverly said...

    Oh gosh....... >.<
    Please lahh....

    Caleb said...

    Well, do you think you look 17 in that pic?

    Nope... I thought so... XP