BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 6, 2009

    Again....in library

    Gosh guys... same day same place. I'm here again.
    I'm stuck in INTI just to pass my time!
    Cause I have to wait till 6.30pm and attend my Japanese class! XD
    So here am I in the library of INTI again blogging! Haha!!
    Had my English class before this. Haha! It was amazing! Ms.Kalai is definitely going to put a great show in this first Semester of mine! Her class is interesting!!!
    But however... Ms. Presilla's class Chem is still same dead boring! I can't stand it but I have to... Don't want to waste dad's money to retake the subject right???
    This is the first I attended my psychology class. I think I'm lovin' it. Though we seriously need to revise and pay full attention during the class... Psychology was fun.
    Gahhh, anyone who has no lunch date find me please haha!!! >.<

    2 comments:

    TienXiang Lee said...

    alarh~so faz u viewed my blog..xD
    hahaa..omg!blog at inti's library-,-//

    Beverly said...

    HAHA!! Yea... vr boring mahhh... have to wait for vr long time le...