BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 6, 2009

    Second Day of school

    Howdy cowboys! Am having my break in mah new college.
    First time hanging around in the computer room. Well frankly speaking, I haven't been into a library for a long long time. I don't like to go to library in school. Boring the place smells like dead fish. Urghh.
    But this place is not better at all. Haha!! Though I haven't check out the books and other stuff. My buttock is stucked in this chair blogging in the computer lab. One more thing, this place is freakingly COLD! Like I'm in the ice rooom. I mean INTI. Not just the library but the classrooms as well!!!!
    This is my second day of college unlike most of the people, this might be their 3rd day already. My time table is very loose and flexie so I didn't have any classes yesterday.
    Alright so, I made some new friends. Luckily there's one who's taking the same subjects with me. Cool!! Looking forward to meet more new friends in the college!!
    Like Nick said earlier, INTI is like Kwang Hua's Form6. It's true weih... I can see ALOT of Kwang Hua-rian in INTI man!! Haha!! Whichever corner of INTI i'm in, 100% I can spot an Ex- Kwang Hua student! Kwang Hua Rule!! Haha!!
    Ok now I'm saying too much crap isnt it?
    I attended all the classes for all the subjects I took. But I haven't visited the Science Lab though... Wondering how Hi-Tech it would be. TeeHee! ><

    No comments: