BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 3, 2009

    LeeHom Rocked Bukit Jalil!


    Pohli, Evonne and me attended Music Man Lee Hom live in Malaysia 2009 last night. It was awesome! It was the first concert I have ever attended and I'm glad I joined the girls for the concert. Lucky I knew some of his songs so I can sing along. The concert started around 8.15pm. Daniel Lee and Kay from Project Superstar sang for the opening. Then, Lee Hom conquered the stage! bringing his very own Dragon Electric Guitar. It's specially designed for him.
    This is the view from my seat. We didn't actually spent that much of money to get marvellous seats in front. It was good enough for me. Hehe!! I'm glad Lee Hom sang "Wei Yi" my favourite song of his!
    Concert ended around 11.15pm but we were stuck in the car park for almost 30 minutes. I was the joker then. Laughing non-stop. Capturing candid shot of pohli.
    and the boys.


    Love you Lee Hom. Next 2 years, 3 of us are buying the VIP ticket!! Haha!! Evonne's plan.

    1 comment:

    Caleb said...

    Lee-Hom is the consummate performer. You could see that he put so much effort into the concert for his fans. I'm glad I can count myself as one of his fans.

    Now, aren't you glad you went? =)