BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 15, 2009

    college !

    Well as I said in the earlier post. Gonna post up photos. Lol.
    Today purposely went to INTI to attend the AUP Freshie gathering. It was FUN! Well, some parts disgusting though... I was in the same group as Sathesh, Li Mei and Joseph. I love the guessing word part the most. I was amazing aha!! Not trying to be pearsan or anything but I managed to guess most the words correctly! Yay! After that me, Fion, Rhae Yaenn, Galwyn, Tien Xiang, Kelvin, Cally and Eric went to Pyramid for lunch. Went to Manhattan Fish Market. Love the Fishie but the portion was too big for me! But not to waste food.... I da bau the remainings.
    And because of Zuuuu there is alot of scandals going on right now!! haha!! INside Joke!

    The gorgeous Rhae Yaenn
    Galwyn
    Rhae again...
    "Whatever" type girl Fion
    Zuuu! The cute one....
    They are the ones who I hang out the most!
    Enjoy my time with them!! WOHo!!
    Yay!!

    No comments: