BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 22, 2009

    College....Tension coming in people!


    So guys! I got myself 2 assignments, 2 lab reports and 2 quizes (next week)!! The pressure the works the tensions coming in people! LOL! Oh well, this is life isn't it? What is Life when there's no challenge at all?! Still I love my college a lot! Thanks to my new friendsssss! Haha!! And that's Fion and Jessica with me in the first picture anyway. I gotta work my ass off to finish those works man! I'm sooooo TiRED lah these days. Cause I'm having rehearsals all the time for Sunday's performance! Wish me luck people!

    Cute Zuuu!
    Adorable Eurasian Cheryl!
    She's adorable isn't she?
    Hey note that she never permed her hair! Its all natural wei!

    Hanging out in CAE is FUN!!!!
    And after that we actually bought the so-called Bubba Tea to class! Haha!!
    And this was how Jess' burger looked like! LOL!
    Showing off her creativity!
    There's Jess enjoying her BURGER!
    I'll end my post with my picture with ADORABLE FION! <3


    No comments: