BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 2, 2009

    Being Go-Green!

    Labour's Day wasn't any public holidays for me and the rest of the dancers. We woke up early in the morning and gathered at Centrestage and headed to Titiwangsa. It was a full-run rehearsal for the musical I was involved in. The musical is basically about how Buddhist came to Malaysia and the story about it. I am involved in 4 of the dance. See me perform in PWTC on the 24th of May. Interested? Let me know. After 10 hours of extreme dancing rehearsal... We finally got our dinner box! Haha!! This is the part where I said "Being Go-Green". You see, they use rice box made out paper instead of polysterene!! Cool huh! Even the spoon is made out of paper as well. Hard paper. But it felt like I was eating paper.... Haha!! But I'm glad that something like this actually exist in this world!! To Save Earth!!

    No comments: