BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 13, 2009

    Newbie In the Town!

    I'm starting to feel the joy of college. In the sense of making new friends. But not going to enjoy the pressure though.... I bet everyone knows that well!
    Met more new friends today!

    There's this freaking TALL indian guy called Sathesh(no idea what's the spelling). You'll be shocked guys! He's 196 cm man!!! He's even taller than Adebayor! GOshhh!!! Freaking TALL! He is known as the captain of the cheerleader team as well! We'll get "Pom-pom" from him!
    Next, the guy named Harith... This is funny. I couldn't get his name right alot of times! I thought it was Harri or something like that. To make life easier, I personally called him Harry! Haha!! They were hilarious!
    It was FUN hanging out with them! Wanna do that again next time! Definitely!
    And before that there's Galwyn in my psycho class and my all-time favourite Rhae Yaenn as well. But I prefer calling her Vanessa. Easier lahh...
    I'll upload pictures as soon I got all the candid shots! XD haha!!
    And Friday's the Freshie Day! Going with Fion. Thank you so much for offering me a ride!

    No comments: