BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 21, 2009

    Centrestage presents

    This is the moment we step on the real stage. The moment we shine so bright. The moment we have prepared for so long! There is a chinese quote “台上十分钟, 台下十年工.”  Meaning, we have spent the past 10 years for a 10 minutes show on stage. (a little over exaggerating though) But, we’ve got only that little time to show the people what we are made of! And we did a great job!

    I was in charge of the sound system. And I was only involved in the final dance “Spirit of Dance”. We showed the audience what is the “Spirit of Dance” =) I was so glad that Evonne was in that dance with me! <3! haha!

    Like they always said, let the pictures do the talking!

    DSCN4800 DSCN4774  DSCN4780 DSCN4787DSCN4777 DSCN4783DSCN4784 DSCN4786  DSCN4788 DSCN4789 DSCN4790 DSCN4791 DSCN4793 DSCN4794  DSCN4795caleb n me DSCN4796 DSCN4797

    The dancers of SOLOIST were amazing! =) Great job, Amy, Tze Sin, Chay Yuen and Ching Kei! And of course, I will miss you guys a lot a lot! I don’t know when we will meet again… Love you guys a lot! :’( Oh well, I might give you a surprise in the future! Who knows. I know I will miss ballet a lot.

    Anyway, back to the topic. The concert was AWESOME! Everything went pretty well. Crowd was Amazing. Dancers were all Great! Magnificent job to all the dancers and of course the teachers and choreographers! <3

    No comments: