BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 10, 2009

    Question mark.

    All this while, I wasn’t sure about myself.

    All this while, I never understand who am I.

    All this while, I feel so lost in the world, don’t know where to go.

    For a moment, I wanted to give up.

    For a moment, I needed to stop and breath.

    For a moment, I thought I know.

    But, I think I still don’t know.

    I thought maybe you would stand by my side, searching for me.

    Would you?

    1 comment:

    Caleb said...

    'Who Am I?' Remember I said that we would all ask this question someday?

    We all walk on this journey searching for who we are, searching for a reason to live... some find themselves earlier while others later. It doesn't matter when. It's only sad when they never find the real them.

    Take your time to discover who you are. As I have promised, I will always be by your side. =)