BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 28, 2009

    I’ve waited for a year!

    new-moon-teaser_l

    I am a typical Twilight Saga fan. Like the girls from almost every corner of the world. Since the day I watched Twilight last year with Evonne, we’ve decided to watch New Moon together.  And we did! And we are going to watch it again like the old time.

    new_moon-15

    Not everyone would fancy New Moon. But the cast got whole load sexier! Bella is prettier, Edward is even more charming, Jacob’s body is hot, Carlisle is more handsome than ever, you can’t take your eyes off Jasper and Oh my, Alice is beautiful!

    Twilight_NewMoon_wolf_onesheet-thumb-330x489-24908 poster_twilight_saga_new_moon_3

    And believe me, Dakota Fanning did a really great job acting as Jane of the Volturi. She is everything the book said. Plus, her eyes kill!

    Oh, okayokay, enough spoiler for the Twilight fans who haven’t watch it! Watch New Moon!

    2 comments:

    PiNgYeW ^^ said...

    hmmm...the book is still better..haha

    Beverly said...

    Oh yes definitely!