BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 22, 2009

    “No Matter What, High School was Still The Best!”

    said Evonne. We miss high school every time after we gather.

    We miss how we used to fool in the class. We miss how we skipped classes together. We miss how we see each other every single day. We miss how we get to tease each other about everything. We miss how we “sampat” together. Most of all, we miss Sampat Gang!

    The Gang and I went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi today. Chicky, Chia Seng, Chee Yong, Yi Hong and Shing Yi came too! (they are like a part of SG already). Too bad Xia Shin is still in Indon, or else this gathering would be PERFECTO! We had our lunch at Kim Gary and we had a lot of fun there!

    DSCN4810 DSCN4811 This happened when they were teasing at me about **something something**

    DSCN4813 DSCN4815 DSCN4807 Worm bought 11 tickets for the movie “2012” a few days ago. Oh I love it! The movie is amazing I gotta admit. I cried a couple of time in the cinema. It got emotional when the earth crust started to fall apart. *enough of spoilers for those who hasn’t watch it* haha!

    DSCN4836 DSCN4838 DSCN4841 DSCN4820 DSCN4821 DSCN4822 DSCN4825

    Note this: It will never change. Worm will always be the one with the most pictures! haha!

    DSCN4827 DSCN4830

    Evonne, Chicky and Chia Seng left earlier. So left 8 of us for dinner. We had a simple dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Bukit Tinggi.

    DSCN4854DSCN4849 DSCN4843 

    After that, Worm left and the rest of us headed on to Centro for a drink. There’s a new place called “The Shepherdoo”. I brought my youngest brother along. Hehe! Centro was decorated with Christmas decoration already! Its only November!

     DSCN4863 DSCN4864 DSCN4866

    DSCN4870 DSCN4875 DSCN4876

    Oh we went to mamak again after that. and I got “lecture” session from my dad, but it was worth it! I just gotta spend the whole day with them. Cause I don’t know when will be the next time we meet again. But, for sure we are meeting up in December again when Xia Shin comes back to Malaysia! =)

    So I gotta be a good girl and stay at home with my family tomorrow. =)

    p/s: GSChuieng, we must say this till you get your braces done! Please! See the dentist and get your braces done!! Seriously!!!! Please Please WE BEG YOU!!!

    Last but not least, I will forever more love Sampat Gang! No Matter What.<3