BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 4, 2009

    Whatelse can I do?

    My semester break has been going very well. I finished my last paper on Saturday. Attended AAR's concert that day. It was awesome!!!!!
    I have been going out every single day till today. Its time to be a goody goody girl to stay at home to help out with house chores... =)
    `
    Sunday morning, dad woke me up early in the morning to eat Bak Kut Teh and we headed to Subang.
    `
    At night, I went to Midvalley with Kai, Lynn, Eric and the friends! We watched MJ's This Is It! Somehow, I enjoyed it even thought it was a little boring at some part. But, this is only moment you get to see MJ's "live" rehearsal. It was really touching when he sang "I'll Be There". Who can ever sing that to me? ahah! See how he cared for the world. How talented he was. How creative he was... It was a waste that he left us at this young age. But it was time...
    *photo courtesy of Zlwin*
    `
    After dinner at Delicious -where they serve such big portion of food that me and Lynn couldn't finish- , we headed back to Klang. Leonard tagged along to eat Bak Kut Teh~ LOL.
    `
    Zlwin who is currently working at Zouk, showed us a handful of magic tricks which made me go speechless....
    This is the result of his trick! He actually somehow combined two cards together by pressing Lynn's and my hands together............ LOL!

    Thank you Botakai so much for the cupcakes! Love them!

    Pinky Love (vanila), wabbit (ginger), Flower flower (chocolate)

    Monday, I went to Crocodile Farm for dodgeball with the team! It was WET! I like it when its dry! haha!
    `
    Till yesterday, I went to Metrojaya, Mid Valley to try out my outfits for the Sin Chew Metro Competition which will be held on Sunday! Come and support me if you can! 1pm at Berjaya Time Square. Hope to see you there! =)
    `
    A thousand thanks to Fion who accompanied me!
    After that, we headed to BAngsar! Our plan ever since last semester! Sadly, Zu and Cheryl couldn't make it. But, I definitely had fun with Fion! Let's go there again!!!!!!

    I bought these earrings! SOOOOOOCUTE!<3

    No comments: