BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 9, 2009

    The Weekend

    Looking at this bowl of Bak Kut Teh makes everyone drools. It looks so good. It smells so nice. It fills your tummy with pleasure~~ Hrmm.... Wouldn't you want to have some of it to fill it in your tummy? The meat are so juicy. The soup is just breath taking! A pot of hot Bak Kut Teh can take your breath away...
    `
    Last Saturday, Boon Han, Zu and Benjamin (orang bandar) came to Klang to have BKT for breakfast. Boon wanted Seafood BKT that is why Fion and I (orang kampung) brought them to Teluk Pulai for this famous Seafood BKT!
    `
    Now, it was weekend, you gotta be early and patient to get a taste of the real Seafood BKT! That place is always crowded on weekend mornings. Not to mention, the Lady Boss is super grumpy. She never treats her customer nicely. (maybe except for those VIPs la) Plus, she screams alot cause she gets angry very easily with her workers and the customers as well. We waited for a while to get seat. And waited for a longer time for the Lady Boss to get our order. It took much much longer for us to wait for the Hot Pot BKT to appear in front of us!! @.@
    `
    It was funny when Boon and Ben didn't know how to handle the tea cups and tea pot. This is Klang dears. Self service... Unlike PJ or Subang, we have to wash our own cups with the hot water. Hehe!Just look at that big pot! We thought we wouldn't be able to finish it. But in the end, Boon and Ben didn't have enough of it!

    Zu enjoying her cup of tea.
    Its empty already but...
    Ben wasn't satisfied.
    He had to drink off all the soup.
    Boon: "Ben! You jangan drink all! Leave some for me!"
    `
    After BKT for breakfast, we headed to Aeon Bukit Tinggi for movie! Time Traveler's Wife! It was fantastic! Rachel McAdams is really really pretty and sweet. Eric Bana is HOT! He just turned the girls on! haha!
    `
    I have the novel but I haven't even started reading it. =/ HAha!
    `
    "Time Traveler's Bo" is a great movie. It actually feels like he is still alive even thought he was shot dead.
    `
    That night, I went to Boston @ Klang for dinner with Kai, Lynn, Eric, EVO! and the friends. Finally Evo and Ego are back to Malaysia! =) Everyone is Malaysia missed them alot! Oh yeah, Evo, where is my "White Rabbit Sweet"?
    `
    Went back home early with my cousin's car to prepare for my competition the next day.
    ~~
    Sunday morning, woke up at 6.30a.m to get ready and headed to Time Square. It was so freaking early. Had rehearsal before the mall opens.

    Took some pictures with the other contestants.

    I almost pass out after my dance. I was dancing to the whole song for 5 minutes! It was killing me! But, I managed to finish it. I couldn't walk after that...

    Sadly, I didn't make it to the finals. Anyway, I joined it for the sake of experience only. Didn't expect much though...

    It was tiring. Had headache that night as well...

    2 comments:

    EVo said...

    BBBB!!! it was great hanging out with u again! but aiseh couldn't make it for ur comp lar, sorry. was in sunway, n found most of what i needed there liao ^^ ur headache cos marah that i didn't go izit? ;P

    Beverly said...

    Eh Evo U damn fast larh! hahahah!
    Nahhh its ok! Totally fine.
    I had headache cz I slept at 12am the night before the competition la i think...