BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 14, 2009

    The Steamboat Party

    The day started off early for me, Fion and Chew Lian. Fion drove all the way to Subang to fetch Chew Lian to Klang. He wanted to join us to the Morning Market to buy food and prepare for the steamboat at night. I had a lot of fun in the Morning Market with two of them. It was hilarious! =)

    DSCN4631DSCN4632

    They came to my house and started to play with Miko. I think almost everyone who came, camwhored with him. And ChewLian became Miko’s godfather! haha!

     DSCN4637DSCN4638

    After that, we headed to Hin Hwa Highschool for blood donation. It was some campaign organized by Klang Lion’s Club.

    DSCN4645 DSCN4646  DSCN4648 DSCN4649

     DSCN4652

    Psss, I was the only one who didn’t donate cause of something something. But, honestly, I was afraid already when I saw the amount of blood they took out from our body! That is scary! Chew Lian’s face turned so pale after that.

    But fret not! After visiting Fion’s house for a while, we headed to the famous Indian Curry Rice Shop opposite of Klang KTM Station to fill our tummy! And yes, it was delicious!  Of course, Fion enjoyed it. =) They both loved the Curry Mutton so much! Can you imagine how your tummy feel after eating all the very spicy curry?

    DSCN4660 DSCN4653 DSCN4654 DSCN4655 DSCN4657 DSCN4658

    Went back home and we continued with the boring movie ‘500 Days of Summer’ It was so boring that the tired Chew Lian and Fion fell asleep halfway.

    DSCN4663  DSCN4664DSCN4661 DSCN4670

    Then, after cooking the soup for steamboat, I made Crackle Cake for them. =) Chew Lian “Sapu” everything!!

    Camwhore camwhore while waiting for the rest to come.

    Chew Lian a.k.a the monkey, fell from the swing! We were playing at the playground. Me and Chew Lian stood on the swing and somehow he fell off the swing. =(

    After everyone has arrived, we were so hungry we couldn’t wait no more!

    DSCN4740 DSCN4743

     DSCN4761 PB130471 DSCN4756 DSCN4753 DSCN4749 DSCN4747 DSCN4746

    DSCN4766 DSCN4769 DSCN4772 DSCN4767

    It was FUN! After eating the steamboat, everyone just chilled in the living room. We played Black Jack after that as well. I was glad that I had Fion and ChewLian who helped me throughout the whole day! Without them I would’ve collapse already. =) Thank you very much guys! <3

    * more photos will be uploaded in Facebook! tune in!

    No comments: