BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    Extreme!!

    Something extreme happened today! I was in the lab for Chemistry. In the middle of the lab session, I met with an incident. I was standing beside MarJitYu (Machi) when he was squeezing the Vitamin A capsule. while, I was talking to Fion. No one knows how the vitamin A capsule suddenly bursted out into action and got me! There you see. My eyes turned red straight away. At least half of my face was covered with vitamin A! Sorry to my darling Zuuuuuuu about your lab coat. I'll bring mine tomorrow to borrow you first kayy? The redness didn't go off. Lecturer was sooooo worried that time. She rushed in and out so many times to seek for help. At last, I was brought to the clinic by person in charge of student affairs. Thanks to Fion who accompanied me all the time! And making me laugh. And oh yeah! My lecturer actually said:" Beverly, please stop laughing!" See that is how I got my "laughing machine" as my middle name! I couldn't help it. I was laughing since that moment cause Fion was just lauhing her ass out!!! Nothing serious happened to me. Everything's fine. The only problem is I am not allowed to wear my contact lens for at least 2 weeks eh!! Are you sure doc? I don't wanna be the nerd chic ehh!! People will see me in specs tomorrow ehh! and Orientation Night?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DIE! It's gonna be sooooo funny. My red color professor specs........ @@

    1 comment:

    =) said...

    this photo or urs is freaking me out hahahhaha damn sohai la hahahah