BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 16, 2009

    Look at this! Ha!

    The Star, Star Two 16 June.

    Sin Chew Daily, 13 June
    Psst... Ignore my hairstyle. I was preparing for performance that time!

    Top: Tangoo
    Jeans: Levi's

    HAaha! See that? This is such a coincidence! I was on the paper twice in one week! And I was wearing the same top. My favourite one from Tangoo. I was interviewed by some dude in Inti from The Star last few weeks. Wanted to talk about fashion and how college students wear. There you see. "Beverly combines a simple top with intricate designs on the neckline with a pair of jeans. This practical student prefers to shop during the sales season mostly because she thinks paying the full retail price for clothes is not worth it!" Yea, That was basically what I told them. Look at the word SALES 50%-80%! and you know they are just so tempting!! haha! Don't shop when there's no sales eh!! XD
    *Spot me in INTI hah!

    5 comments:

    Caleb said...

    Wah lau... somebody gonna be a supasta! Haha! If not, at least a model. Always thought you had the looks and charm for it! Keep it up and you'll end up on the front cover of LIME, Seventeen or CLEO one day ;)

    Let me know when that happens and I'll remind you that I told you so! Hehe! =)

    EVo said...

    these pics do u no justice...u look so much better in person... =)

    Beverly said...

    Oh haha!!Caleb, dont lah so gan jiong its nothing. XD
    HAha!! =D thanks Evo!!

    melly ling said...

    OMG, BEV! You're popular edi,hehe. Anyway, I shall go dig through all my old piles of newspapers outside my hse. Lucky thing u stated the date on ur blog:) I like your top :) Anyway, you look really nice there. I gotta agree with Caleb, who knows maybe one day u'll be the new face for Cleo?

    Beverly said...

    Eh melly! Thank u so much ! haha! nahhh...