BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 2, 2009

    SG must READ!

    In a sudden, I can't breath, my heartbeat becomes faster, I can't see things clearly, my body's shaking. All I think of is assignments, tests, MARKS. I told E, I want to be laughing machine again. The total freaky crazy laugh like nobody's business' laughing machine. All I need is Sampat Gang. They are my lovessss! Ever since we left secondary school, we haven't been together for a long long time. I hope you guys are reading this. I miss SG!
    Well, yea. I am stress right now. Making my dad happy and proud of me is another reason of being stress. I don't wanna waste his "peluh-darah" money. I can't afford to waste his money for not studying properly since I got the course I wanted! I want to go to USA. So I need to get good marks for every quiz every test every assignments. College isn't as easy as secondary school. So maybe I am a little bit over confident...? Maybe.
    ...Meditate....
    Yes I remember this is what we do the best in the skating ring. Well, members of Sampat Gang will always be the most sampat. Last year, Evonne, Pohli, Chuieng and me went to Sunway Pyramid. We went ice-skating. I am the only one who can't skate. Was soooooo gan jiong. So I created this "Uhmmm~~" Haha! We'll make a small circle holding hands and make the sound "Uhmmm~~" LOL! I still remember very well! We had such a GREAT TIME together. Oh yeah, E's both brother's followed us as well. Was fun!
    Think of "Uhmm~~" I'll think of YiHong. Haha!I taught him how to meditate with my method as well. Breath... "Uhmm~~~"lol! Then....I will think of that time. Not sure when was it. We were in the same conversation with poh, pang yang and others. Out of nowhere I was being crazy again. Guess what I did?? I started the boming thing! "Pewwwww Boo Zha Bomb!" Lol. BazoooKA! Shits like that! That time was hilarious! Crazy time. Well, they are used to it.! Me being CRAZY and Self-high.
    Ohoh!! Wormie!!! I am sure you remember! How many times did I spill water on you??? Hahaha!!!! SOrry! My apologies. You guys know I can't stand laughing. Especially when I have a mouth full of H2O! Hahah!! Since form 4!! My fault. But I just can't control lahh!!! Sorry yea once again.
    Whatelse whatelse?! Hmm... Ooh!!! The time we brought all our handphones and cameras to SCHOOL!! Hahaha!!!! U guys should rmb right? hahah! Aiya!! I'm using laptop. The pictures are all in my PC. Hold on yea. Next post I post up the pics. :)
    Aww.... Goshhh! All the memories with SG is the most PRECIOUS ever to me!! You see, these memories just made my night better! Not as stress as just now! Pheww.... XD

    2 comments:

    evonneblogs said...

    sweetheart,glad those memories helped^^i helped me s well. u'll b fine,take care while im away n im gonna misss ya>.<

    Beverly said...

    Haha!Hope so. Thanks!!! Love u !