BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 3, 2009

    SAY YES TO SMILING!

    Hey peeps! Ahh, well today I am not suppose to touch my blog. Since i have lab report and assignment to finish ASAP! However, just let me rest for a while lahh... XD
    Chemistry Test 1 just ended...
    Had english class from 4-6pm just now. It was fun. Well, English class was always FUN though. Today our assignment was to protest or agree with something.
    For examples like SAY NO TO SMOKING! SAY NO TO SKINNY MODELS!! and best of all SAY YES TO MS KALAI! haha!
    Ed Vinn, Zuuu, Cheryl, Galwyn, Fion and me were in the same group. We flipped through the newspaper and thought of alot of topics. In the end, we picked SAY YES TO SMILING! First idea, Smilling makes the world go round! Do u agree? Yea I bet you do! haha!
    Oh well here presenting our presentation! haha!!nice babe!

    No comments: