BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    Just gotta Enjoy being with them

    Oh Ed Vinn, Zuu, Galwyn, Cheryl and me went to Face to Face for lunch today!! I know I know, its always the same place. Hmm, whatelse?! After that we went to SnowFlakes for dessert! Oh it was my first time there. Those were what Ed Vinn ordered for us. Everyone was so fulled so we shared lah.... They were actually nice!! HAha!! Hanging around then went back to INTI to hang again till 4pm time for ENL 101.




    Ed Vinn's stoned face!

    As always, "I want you guys to divide yourself into 7 groups." How lucky of us today. Ms. Kalai didn't seperate the 6 of us man! The first time 6 of us was in the same group. Lol.
    What's with the fierce look, vinn?
    After class, Ed Vinn, Zuu and Fion went to the library for their discussion. The rest of us, went over to Starbucks to lepak. Had to wait till 6.30pm for Japanese class. Oh oh I'm having my exam next week!! Excited!! Nervous~~
    Oh look at Cheryl girl, she was so pissed that she couldn't connect to the internet.

    P/s: having Psycho quiz tomorrow man!!!

    No comments: