BeverlyLoves twitting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 20, 2009

    Oh-So-Boring Orientation Night

    It was orientation night in INTI yesterday organized by Rotaract Club. Few of us decided to go. But not Fion, it was her birthday! AHah! It wasn't as fun as I thought. I thought it was going to be a bomb mann! But urghh, everything was so dead. *DEAD MEAT*. Especially the crowds. We spent a while in the Orientation Night and we left. We were hanging around INTI while thinking of where to go next. So there you go. Camwhore session!!

    Warning of these bad kids in INTI!
    And the girls who love INTI that much.

    These are the girls.
    Yaenn, Me, Zuuu and Cheryl.

    It was suppose to be Hawaiian night. So I simply put on my new top from Billabong and shorts. Zuu as well. But the two babes, YAenn and Cheryl were super duper hot! haha! Killer Heelssss man!
    And that's me covering the half of face which had a "tattoo"

    In the end, Justin came and we all went to Taipan Papa Rich. Me and Cheryl hadn't had our dinner so ordered something nice for ourselves!! Hmm, that place was nice. I like it. That was all for the night.

    No comments: